History of SRPC
The Spokane Regional Plan Center is a membership organization that provides online access to thousands of documents from commercial projects during the bid process. This helps issuers and owners obtain the best bid pricing available.
The Spokane Regional Plan Center originated in 1945 as the Spokane Construction Council. Our First president was Howard Manser and the plan room was originally located in the Hotel Spokane at First and Stevens. We stayed at the first location until July 1955 when we moved to the lower level of the BOF Building at Third and Monroe. The move was to better serve the members. This worked well until 1965. In 1965, in an effort to provide a better facility with more parking, we moved to 102 E. Boone.
For the first 27 years, the plan center was approximately half of it’s current size. In 1992, due to extensive growth, a remodeling project was undertaken to enlarge the plan room.
Spokane Construction Council became Spokane Regional Plan Center in January, 1999. This change allowed us to inform our plan providers and potential members of the extensive geographical area covered by our membership base. We also launched our first website to better serve our members.
Our current location is 209 N Havana. This new facility updates the look of our plan center, and this location allowed us to expand to accommodate the additional equipment and staff necessary to continue to provide the most up-to-date plan center environment to our members.
To provide to the construction industry the best service and value of any plan center in the Inland Northwest community, by continuously improving the value of our services through teamwork, pride and Professionalism. To provide a safe, friendly and productive environment for our staff and members. We support positive ideals in our industry and community.
Contact us to learn more about
the Spokane Regional Plan Center