Become a Member
There are a number of benefits that exist to members that make membership a valuable tool for you and your business. Learn more about all of the membership benefits below.
Online Project Resources
Our online resources give you access to all of the information you need to bid on hundreds of projects in the region. You can access these online resources from your own computer with your member login, or use one of our computers. You have access to:
- An updated list of current projects bidding
- Keyword or phrase search capabilities of specs
- Project detail pages and planholder lists
- A “Tracked Projects” list
- Email notifications of addenda and bid date changes
- Daily email updates
- Online ordering of printed plan sheets
- Information for “apparent lows” bid results
- Unlimited downloads with membership
- Archived projects
Workspaces and Computers
We know that you don’t always have access to productive work environments. That’s why we’ve worked hard to provide you with the most up-to-date plan center environment, with room to expand our accommodations. As a member, you have access to:
- Private telephone and work rooms
- A large training room (free to reserve)
- Free wireless internet access
- Computers with 28” monitors for viewing plans and specs
- Print orders processed while you work
Only $255 per quarter with a $25.00 initiation fee.
24/7 Online Jobs Access
You’ll have unlimited online viewing available to you 24/7 from your personal computer. You can use the facility computers between 8AM and 4PM Monday through Friday. You have unlimited access to viewing, downloading, and printing bid specs and addenda.
Print and download plans, specs, and addenda in three formats:
- PDF Format
- IPIN Pro-Viewer
- Batch-print and download plans
- Print plan section to selected scale
- View download plans offline
- Estimating software with measuring tools
- IPIN Lite-Viewer (TIFF Files)
Advanced Search Function – Directory of Professionals
Unlike many plan centers, we offer an advanced search function that you can use to search all specifications, and addenda by keyword, product or manufacturer name. Virtually any word or combination of words can be used for multiple search criteria results. See Video here.
Our A&E directory is an advanced search function that you can use to find professionals. Browse by starting letter or enter words or phrases to search our comprehensive list of architects and engineers. Click here to search.
The Buyer’s Guide is the perfect tool for finding contractors and suppliers using CSI Masterformat Divisions or Product Trade Names.
We are proud to work with the community to provide scholarships for the trades and higher education. Scholarships can be used at an accredited college, university, community college, or post-secondary vocational school.
How to Apply
You can apply in one of three ways: fill out the application electronically online (payment due at submission), or download and complete the application. You’ll need to contact us to process your first quarterly payment and the initiation fee.
- Fill out our online form here.
- Complete all sections of the form.
- Select how many quarters your would like to pay for.
- Complete Credit Card Information.
- Submit Application and Payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email regarding membership status during regular business hours.
- Download the application here.
- Print the application or fill in fields on computer..
- Return the application to us by email, US mail, fax, or in-person.
Mail to: PO Box 2968,
Spokane, WA 99202
Fax to: 509-328-7279
Drop off at: 209 N. Havana,
Spokane, WA, 99202
- Contact us to make the initial payment of $255 quarterly payment + $25 initiation fee.
with your application